Disclosure Policy

    This policy is valid from 15 October 2008 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cryo Cell: Can save lives

How I wish I could turn back the day when Ezekiel was born because I want to bank Ezekiel's umbilical cord blood. Back then, I didn't know about the importance of banking the cord blood. I haven't heard about Cryo-Cell yet until I've read it in the internet.

Why would I want to keep Ezekiel's cord blood? According to research, stem cells from cord blood can treat various diseases such as heart diseases, Parkinson disease, leukemia and many more.

One great advantage of cord blood banking is that, the blood is 100% compatible to your baby because the blood is came for his "own" today. For example, if your baby needs a transplant, it is so difficult to obtain such organ/blood because of the strict matching requirements. But cells taken from your newborn's are a perfect match for your baby for his or her lifetime.

Here's a testimonial from one customer who also used Cryo-Cell:

"My children are the most precious gifts that I will ever have and I want to do everything I can to make sure they are well. While I was pregnant with my first child, I would see articles and ads about cord blood and it bothered me that it was so expensive but what if I one day needed this blood. The reality of having only one chance or it really went in the garbage kept me wondering if I would regret not investing. What if he had cancer or his dad or I were sick, would that blood have been the cure? Through research, I came across Cryo-Cell International, Inc., a company with the most reasonable rates and the assurance of two holding facilities.

When I was pregnant with my second child, we wondered if one bank was enough? Finances were tighter and should we spend the money? Then we realized that his brothers blood might not match for the new baby. The next day, stories were breaking about how Cord blood had saved or changed the lives of children, one cancer, one cerebral palsy. Then we discovered that a friend was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma. He didn't bank his daughters blood and wished he had. Three years prior, I lost a friend to renal cancer when she was 29. We felt like it was our answer.

We are just beginning to see miracles that this blood can bring. We have two "life insurance policies", that is how we look at it. If anyone in the family gets ill, there is a chance that the blood could save our lives. If we don't use it, then it is there for our son's children."


Post?slot_id=36232&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More