Disclosure Policy

    This policy is valid from 15 October 2008 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's almost Christmas so make a wish!

Everyone loves Christmas especially the kids because they thought that Santa would give them plenty of gifts. And it's true! But it's not Santa who would give gifts but their Dad and Mom. I remember when I was just a little kid, I was waiting for Santa outside our door. I was hoping to see him but he did not appear. That was the silliest thing I did way back. Well, I was just a 4-yr girl back then.

Anyway, I was looking at my picture album a while ago and I myself hugging Santa. I did not know that I met Santa before! Oh! I got a wish this coming Christmas. I wish to sit on Santa's lap and hug him again. And I think CEIVA Digital Photo Frame will grant my wish.

CEIVA Digital Photo Frame is no ordinary photo frame because you can send your photos across the world! You can share your fabulous photos with your friends and families and you can even make your photo like you are sitting on santa's lap for real! You can check it out at sitonsantaslap.com/?utm_source=b. And oh! They are having a contest and you can win cash prize of $500. One random entry will be selected for each day of the contest.

Post?slot_id=29383&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More